Terms & Conditions
- You acknowledge that participation in the event involves potentially strenuous physical activity and risk of personal injury. You confirm that, to the best of your knowledge, you are suitable, healthy and fit to take part in the event. You will be taking part in and completing the event at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that you will follow the government’s most up to date advice about exercising outdoors. See https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Women V Cancer will contact you by telephone and email with reference to your registration. We will keep you up to date about the event via regular emails and by phone.
- By giving your contact details you accept that Women V Cancer may contact you about the event by email, post and phone. You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting the events team on 01590 646410 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any monies raised in connection with Women V Cancer 100k Your Way are held in a trust fund for Breast Cancer Now, Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust and Ovarian Cancer Action and therefore all participants have a legal responsibility to ensure that all sponsorship monies/donations received in connection with Women V Cancer 100k Your Way are sent to Dream Challenges, who will distribute all funds evenly to the three charities. We ask that you do this as soon as possible after your Women V Cancer 100k Your Way challenge finishes. Money pledged via online fundraising pages is collected automatically.
You can also pay in sponsorship monies/donation via cheques. Please make these payable to ‘Women V Cancer’ and send to Women V Cancer C/O, The Clock Tower, 4 Oakridge Office Park, Southampton Road, Whaddon, Salisbury, UK, SP5 3HT.