Make sure you are fully prepared for the event by watching our safety video.
it's full of top tips and preparation advice, and will help you get the most out of Ride the Night!
Please also take 5 minutes to carefully read the Highway Code. You must follow the Highway Code at all times when training and taking part in Ride the Night.
Please also remember to bring your own helmet and spare batteries for your bike lights, even if they're fully charged - better safe than sorry!
Smash your fundraising like a superhero
- Get social - Share the link to your fundraising page on social media
- Add your fundraising page link to your email signature.
- Claim your fame and contact your local press ahead of the challenge.
- Help prevent cancer by sharing info sheets on symptoms and signs with the people you know.
- Make your page shine. It sounds simple but adding a photo, setting a target and telling your story is proven to significantly increase your fundraising success.
- Self-donate - Sometimes people don’t want to be the first to donate, so get your fundraising page started by self-donating. Research shows that fundraisers who self-donate raise 54% more.
- Funspiration - check out our Dream Journal for seasonal fundraising ideas, including 10 ways to fundraise while social distancing here.